Enigma from 29.04.2010
An overview over most functions can be found here
* BLUE - Blue Panel (BP)
* BLUE long - Picture in Picture (DM7025)
* 2x BLUE - BP -> Gemini Extras
* BLUE RED - File-Manager
* RED - Recording (not for DM8000)
* GREEN - Quickbutton / Subservices
* YELLOW - Timeshift (not for DM8000)
* Addon and Plugin Server
* Cryptinfos of the channel or Cam, Stick Cam to certain channels
* Function for managing many daemons / server (BP -> Services/Daemons)
* optical enhancements like HD-skin, additional icons or modification of the channel list
* Manager for format, setup or mount devices (BP -> Device-manager)
* Additional EPG-functionality like Autosave, Refresh or different EPG-format view
* Particular addons like Dreamnetcast, Jukebox, Calendar, eMail or eTorrent, just to name some of them
* Quickbutton, to define functionality of the Green button via menun
* Detailled information about your Dreambox (Menu -> Information)
* File-Manager, which can handle different format-types, regardless whether it is a picture-, audio-, videoformat, playlists, torrent, scripts or DVD-files (BP -> File-Manager)
* complete handling of hard disks, DVD-drives, USB-Sticks changed to udev (system handels those devices by itself)
Information about many other functions can be found at the IhaD-Board or our Wiki.
* Adaptions for 500HD
* Change to OE1.6, new kernel version
* FTP-Mounts - Mounts FTP-Servers as directories into the system (BP->Extras->FTP-Mount)
* new widget, animations (GIFs) in the skin
* ext2 or ext3 selectable if initialize
* The expert line in the infobar can be configured now
* Standby for USB-Harddisks (Attention: Doesn't work with all conrtolers)
* Device-Manager partially very strong revised
Fixes + Updates:
* Email-Checker fixed, can handle Googlemail accounts again, and no Enigma2 crash if no SSL-Connection can be done.
* The Stream-Traffic-Info should work better now on HD-Channels
* Selectable quickbuttonfunctions extended
* see CVS
Attention on some harddisks the new kernel may cause problems.
* On the DM8000 from the beta-series, a security chip update will maybe make a second boot necessary.
This image doesn't contain any k*ys or softcams!
Backups or other modified images are not released by us
and won't be supported in any way!!!
Download via Database
Thank you and have fun
Your Gemini-Team http://ptown-networks.ath.cx/ulc/docman ... nload.html